Purinergic Receptor P2RY12
ExpressMAX™ Expression-ready Human GPCR ORF Clones
Purinergic Receptor P2RY12, is encoded in Human by the P2RY12 gene. P2RY12 is found in most Human tissues. It is a member of the GPCR family that responds to extracellular purine and pyrimidine nucleotides. It is involved in platelets aggregation, muscle contraction, neurotransmission and epithelial cell communication and migration and is a potential target for the treatment of thromboembolisms and other clotting disorders.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|G0602-B||Bacterial Stock||289 €|
|G0602-Plus||15 µL (12-well plate) + 0.2 mL||667 €|
Press here to learn the difference between this three products.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Native structure.
- Wide range: a large collection of ExpressMAX™ GPCR ORF Clones availables.
- Highest levels of GPCR expression: on surface cell lines, > 50% of TAG detection by cytometry.
- Wide spectrum: of strong constitutive promoters.
- Complete solution: it contains all necessary elements for maximum receptor expression.
- Ready-to-use solution: avoids cloning steps, DNA ready to transfect.
- Easy protocol and detection: the whole procedure is simple, with minimal handling.
- Neomycin resistance.
- Ampicillin bacterial selection.
- Plasmid size: 6400 bp
- Promoter: pMLV
- ORF Sequence (GenBank based): NM_176876
- Protein Sequence (SwissProt): Q9H244
- Bacterial Selection Antibiotics: Ampicillin
- Mammalian Selection Antibiotic: Neomycin
- Alternative names: HORK3, P2Y12, ADPG-R or BDPLT8
ExpressMAX™ GPCR ORF Clones (Cat. No. – B)
– Vector as transformed Bacteria in stab culture or a Glycerol Stock format.
Mammalian Transfection Kits (Cat. No. – PLUS):
– 15 µg ExpressMAX™ Mammalian Expression Vector (1 mg/mL).
– 0.2 mL CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent.
- Functional assays, as protein immobilization, cellular localization and other functional assays.
- High-throughput and large scale protein production and purification.
- Reverse transfection arrays and nucleic acid programmable protein arrays (NAPPA).
The quantity and quality of purified DNA is checked by:
- Ratio 260/ 280.
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Digestion with restriction endonucleases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: ExpressMAX™ GPCR ORF Clones (-20 ºC) and CANFAST™ (4 ºC).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.