pASSEMBLE™ Amphotropic Retroviral Packaging System
For a Higher Efficiency, Titer & a Versatile Packaging of Retroviral Transfer vectors
pASSEMBLE™ Amphotropic Retroviral Packaging System includes a packaging vector with env gene from 4070A murine leukaemia virus (MuLV) generating virus capable of infecting most mammalian cells except hamsters. To infect hamster cell lines, like CHO-K1 cells, it is necessary to use a packaging vector with 10A1 envelope gene from MuLV.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|ME0042||10 µL||189 €|
|ME0042-Plus||10 µL||204 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Higher efficiency of transduction.
- High titer.
- Tropism versatility.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Tropism: Most mammalian cells (hamster cells are not included).
– pASSEMBLE™ Amphotropic Retroviral Packaging Vector (50 ng/μL)
– 20 μL pASSEMBLE™ Amphotropic Retroviral Packaging Vector (50 ng/μL)
– 0.2 mL CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent
– 20 μL eGFP Retroviral Transfer Control Vector (50 ng/μL)
- Packaging of Retroviral Transfer vectors.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: pASSEMBLE™ Vectors (-20 ºC) and CANFAST™ (4 ºC).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
- Biosafety Level 2 (BL-2).
- One packaging vector
- Viruses from SIN vectors result in the transcriptional inactivation of the provirus in the infected cell.
- Disposable Packaging vectors are 3´LTR SIN and packaging signal deleted (Δψ-GAG).
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.