pASSEMBLE™ Ecotropic Retroviral Packaging System
For a Higher Efficiency, Titer & a Versatile Packaging of Retroviral Transfer vectors
pASSEMBLE™ Ecotropic Retroviral Packaging System includes a unique packaging vector with gag, pol and env from different viruses confering a tropism in the cell to be infected. Ecotropic Packaging System includes a packaging vector with gp70 envelope genes from Moloney murine leukaemia virus (MoMLV). The gp70 envelope glycoproteins of ecotropic MoMLV viruses bind to receptors that occur only on mouse and rat cells and on interspecies hybrid cells that contain mouse chromosome 5. In murine cells, the entry of this ecotropic virus is mediated by mCAT-1 receptor. Higher efficiency of transduction is obtained by infection of cells previously transfected with mCAT-1 expression vector.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|ME0040||10 µL||188 €|
|ME0040-Plus||10 µL||203 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Higher efficiency of transduction.
- High titer.
- Ecotropic vector.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Tropism: Mouse and rat cells.
– 20 μL pASSEMBLE™ Ecotropic Retroviral Packaging Vector (50 ng/μL)
-20 μL pASSEMBLE™ Ecotropic Retroviral Packaging Vector (50 ng/µL)
-0.2 mL CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent
-20 μL eGFP Retroviral Transfer Control Vector (50 ng/µL)
-20 μL mCAT-1 Expression Vector (50 ng/µL)
- Packaging of Retroviral Transfer vectors.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: pASSEMBLE™ Vectors (-20 ºC) and CANFAST™ (4 ºC).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
- Biosafety Level 2 (BL-2).
- One packaging vector
- Viruses from SIN vectors result in the transcriptional inactivation of the provirus in the infected cell.
- Disposable Packaging vectors are 3´LTR SIN and packaging signal deleted (Δψ-GAG).
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.