pASSEMBLE™ Lentiviral Packaging System
For Third or Higher Generation of Lentiviral Transfer vectors
pASSEMBLE™ Lentiviral Packaging System includes an optimized mix of three vectors with sequences of gag, pol and rev genes from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) and the envelope gene from vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV-G).
VSV-G envelope confers a wide range of tropism as this glycoprotein binds to phospholipid receptor universally expressed in mammalian cells. This packaging system requires lentiviral transfer vectors of 3rd generation or higher.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|ME0044||10 µL||188 €|
|ME0044-Plus||10 µL||205 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High titer.
- Tropism versatility.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
-150 μL pASSEMBLE™ Lentiviral Packaging System (0.5 μg/μL)
– 150 μL pASSEMBLE™ Lentiviral Packaging System (0.5 μg/μL)
– 0.5 mL CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent
– 30 μL eGFP Lentiviral Transfer Control Vector (0.5 μg/μL)
- Packaging of Lentiviral Transfer vectors.
Each lot of pASSEMBLE™ Lentiviral Packaging System is functionally tested in transfection assays using HEK-293 cells.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: pASSEMBLE™ Vectors (-20 ºC) and CANFAST™ (4 ºC).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
- Biosafety Level 2 (BL-2).
- Mix of three packaging vectors. One of them contains gag/ pol genes; other, env gene and the third, rev
- Rev regulation sequence is located on gag/ pol expression vector adding an additional biosafety element: in the absence of rev, gag/ pol are not produced.
- Viruses from SIN vectors result in the transcriptional inactivation of the provirus in the infected cell.
- Disposable Packaging vectors are 3´LTR SIN and packaging signal deleted (Δψ-GAG).
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.