PBS Buffer (pH 7.2)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) (pH 7.2) is a high quality, reliable and convenient water-based salt solution containing sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and potassium phosphate. PBS is used in Cell Biology to maintain the osmolarity, in immunoassays (ELISA, immuno-histochemical), to maintain the protein pH, to dissolve proteins and peptides samples.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0021||8 L||8 Tablets||48 €|
|BR0022||16 L||16 Tablets||85 €|
|BR0023||50 L||50 Tablets||171 €|
|BR0024||100 L||100 Tablets||307 €|
|BR0025||1 L (1x)||21 €|
|BR0025-XL||4 L (1x)||67 €|
|BR0026||1 L (10x)||42 €|
|BR0026-XL||4 L (10x)||136 €|
|BR0027||1 L (20x)||94 €|
|BR0027-XL||4 L (20x)||306 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Flexible format: available in tablets and time-saving ready-to-use solution.
- Convenient: ideal for standardizing laboratory work.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Composition: 0.14 M NaCl, 0.0027 M KCl, 0.010 M PO4 ‐3.
- pH: 7.2 ± 0.05 at 25 ºC.
Tablets format – Includes for 1 unit:
– Exactly pre-weighed tablets (1,000 mL/Tablets)
Aqueous solution format – Includes for 1 unit:
– 1,000 mL solution of PBS
- Dilute substances.
- Used to immobilize a substance, as a protein, in a solid surface.
- Inmuno‐histochemichal, ELISA and Western blot assays.
- Cell culture procedures.
- Microbiological procedures.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Murillo, A., Cuenca, R., Serrano, E., Marga, G., Ahmed, A., Cervantes, S., … & Pastor, J. (2020). Leptospira Detection in Cats in Spain by Serology and Molecular Techniques. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(5), 1600.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.