PBS with Tween™ 20 (pH 7.6) (20x)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Phosphate-buffered Saline with Tween™-20 (PBS-T) is a water-based salt solution ideal for use in sample preparation and as a Wash Buffer in general Immunoassay applications. It contains Tween 20, a non-ionic detergent additive that reduces non-specific binding and protein-protein interaction during the wash step in Protein and Immunoassay procedures such as ELISA and Western blotting. Decreasing the non-specific binding and staining makes ELISA results and blots easier to interpretQuote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR02-XL||1 L||20 x||152 €|
|BR03-XL||4 L||20 x||486 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Really fast and easy procedure: results in a few seconds with minimal handling steps.
- Safe: non-toxic to cells.
- Accurate: eliminates variables in your laboratory work flow.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Format: Liquid, 20x concentrated.
- Constituents: 20x PBS, with 1% Tween-20, pH 7.6.
- Volume: 1000 mL.
– 1,000 mL PBS with Tween™ 20 (pH 7.6) (20x)
- Wash Buffer in Immunolabelling Techniques, such as ELISA and Western Blotting.
- Blocking Buffer for plate-based Assays.
- Protein-plate coating.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: in Dry Place at Room Temperature.
- Recommendations: The salts in 20x solution are at a very high concentration. It has been found that at temperatures below 10 ºC, the salts fall out of solution. If this occurs during your shipment conditions, please stir the product to get the salts back into solution.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here