pColiExpress™ II LIC Cloning & Expression Kit
For a highly Efficient & Versatile Protein Expression (LIC technology based) in E. coli from PCR fragment cloned
pColiExpress™ II LIC Cloning & Expression Kit is a highly efficient, versatile and fast system of DNA cloning vectors for protein expression in E. coli. All family systems are based in directional ligase-independent-cloning (LIC) technology, a rapid procedure that provides high-cloning efficiencies and the fast production of a large quantity of any desired protein.
It contains all elements required for expression of large quantities of any desired protein by T7 RNA Polymerase Inducible System and a His6 tag at the COOH end of the protein that allows the purification. The vector has also an f1 origin of replication, an Ampicillin resistance cassette, and the pBR322 origin of replication.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BE005-S||10 rxn||87 €|
|BE005||20 rxn||135 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ready-to-use vectors.
- Highly efficient cloning system.
- Special design that allows the cell to house larger numbers of copies than other plasmids with ori pBR322.
- Linearized vector: ready for ligation with your PCR amplified with the recommended primers.
- Minimum background: lower than 1%.
- Time-saving protocol: avoids any step required after PCR.
- Higher protein expression than other suppliers.
- Cost avoidance: avoids the use of expensive phosphorylated primers.
- Versatility: cloning of PCR fragments amplified with any type of DNA Polymerase.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- T7 Promoter: 4605-4621
- LacO: 4627-4645
- T7 transcription start: 4621
- Cmyc: 4697-4735
- Prescission cleavage site: 4736-4760
- His6 Tag: 4768-4785
- T7 terminator: 4807-4855
- LacIq: 96-1175
- Ori pBR322: 2970-2356
- AMP R (Ampicillin resistance gene): 3133-3990
- f1 Origin: 4562-4115
Includes for 20 rxn:
– 20 µL pColiExpress™ linearized vector (50 ng/µL)
– 50 µL LIC Enzyme Buffer (10x)
– 40 µL LIC Enzyme (10 U/µL)
– 10 µL Insert Control DNA (30 ng/µL)
– 5 µL pColiExpress™ Control – Uncut vector (50 ng/µL)
- Cloning of PCR fragments for subsequent expression of proteins in E. coli.
- Cloning of PCR fragments with Glue Enzyme.
- Expression of proteins under the control of the T7 promoter.
- Protein expression in BL21 (DE3) or BL21 (DE3) (pLys).
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Efficiency of ligation with the insert Control >1,000 cfu with 1:5 relationship vector:insert using CVX5α™ Competent Cells with > 107 cfu/µg.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.