PickMutant™ Site-directed Mutagenesis Kit
For a Reliable, Robust & highly Efficient Site-directed Mutagenesis based in PCR
PickMutant™ is a reliable, robust and highly efficient PCR-based Mutagenesis Kit. Extremely easy-to-use, the kit allows creating single or multiple point mutations, deletions or insertions using a rapid and easy protocol.
All these mutation could be obtained by PCR using a FastPANGEA™ High Fidelity DNA Polymerase and well-designed Mutagenesis primers. The assembled mutagenic PCR fragments is cloned into Canvax™ pSpark® Cloning vector, specially designed to clone blunt PCR fragments with high efficiency or into other vector designing, in this case, an additional specific vector primer pair.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|MT001||15 rxn||98 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly Effective point mutations (single or multiple), deletions or insertions.
- Easy and fast protocol: it takes less than 3 hours in one step procedure.
- Cost avoidance: compatible with any bacterial strains or primers.
- Versatile: compatible with any Cloning vector.
- Efficient: includes highly efficient pSpark® to clone blunted fragments.
- Robust: simultaneous assemble and clone of PCR fragments.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 15 rxn:
– 150 μL Proofreading DNA Polymerase MasterMix (2x)
– 300 U Glue Enzyme (10 U/μL)
– 40 μL Glue Enzyme Buffer (10x)
– 5 μL Insert Control DNA
– 15 μL pSpark® I (20 ng/μL)
- Site-directed Mutagenesis.
- Study protein function.
- Identify enzyme active sites.
- Design new proteins.
- Tested using the insert control DNA provided.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Tee, K. L., & Wong, T. S. (2017). Back to Basics: Creating Genetic Diversity. In Directed Enzyme Evolution: Advances and Applications (pp. 201-227). Springer, Cham.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.