pOnebyOne™ II – Retroviral Mammalian Bicistronic Expression Kit
Extremely Efficient lineal vector ready-to-clone your PCR gene and express your Protein of Interest
pOnebyOne™ are extremely efficient, accurate and flexible Bicistronic Mammalian Expression Kits that contains an expression cassette based in 2A sequence Breakthrough technology. The expression cassette of pOnebyOne™ II – Retroviral includes the cytomegalovirus early promoter that precedes 2A sequence in frame with the green fluorescent protein (eGFP) from Aequoria victoria. eGFP is optimized for brighter and higher expression in mammalian cells, it can be visualized by cytometry or microscopy (Excitation wavelength maximum=488 nm/ Emission wavelength maximum=507 nm). Positive cells can be sorted by means of a sorter cytometer.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|ME0014-S||10 rxn||323 €|
|ME0014||20 rxn||539 €|
Different specifications, sizes or Bulk Orders? please visit Custom Solutions or OEM partnerships.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Complete solution: a directional cloning vector to clone and produce a protein of interest.
- Breakthrough technology: based in 2A sequence simultaneous expression of two proteins in mammalian cells (a protein of interest and reporter).
- Highly efficient: cloning system tested with up to 4 kb inserts.
- Time-saving cloning process: linearized vector ready-to-mix with your PCR fragment.
- Easy-to-use: facilitates the selection of positive cells expressing the recombinant gene of interest.
- Cost avoidance: avoids the use of restriction enzymes.
- Accurate: proven performance for most common cell lines.
- Flexible: allows transfection in difficult cell lines.
- Really low experimental background: lower than 1%.
- Convenient: available with different resistance marker cassettes.
- Directional cloning: of PCR with the gene of interest.
- Reporter checking: stoichiometric amount of your protein of interest and a reporter protein.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Promoter: 8-567
- 5´LTR: 574-748
- Ψ+/ ΔGAG packaging signal: 749-1747
- Citomegalovirus promoter: 1780-2409
- 2A from equine rhinitis A virus: 2442-2504
- eGFP: 2511-3227
- 3´LTR SIN (self inactivated deletion): 3300-3713
- Ampicillin resistance gene (ORF): 4667-5524
Includes for 20 rxn:
– 20 µL Linearized vector (50 ng/µL)
– 40 µL Glue Enzyme (10 u/µL)
– 50 µL Glue Enzyme Buffer (10x)
– 10 µL Insert Control (30 ng/µL)
– 5 µL pOnebyOne™ Control (50 ng/µL)
- Introduction of DNA in retractile transfection cell lines.
- Co-expression of your gene of interest and a reporter gene.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Cloning of SEAP open reading frame and testing phosphatase alkaline activity in mammalian cells.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.