pOnebyOne™ Multicistronic Vector (EGFP-2A-2A)
Extremely Efficient, Accurate & Flexible Mammalian Expression vector that allows co-expression of two Genes of Interest plus a Reporter
pOnebyOne™ Multicistronic Vector (EGFP-2A-2A) is an extremely efficient, accurate and flexible Mammalian Expression vector that allows co-expression of two Genes of Interest along with Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) as reporter gene, driven by Human Cytomegalovirus early promoter. It is based in 2A sequence from Thosea asigna Virus (TaV) which is flanked by two Multiple Cloning sites. Stoichiometric production of Proteins. Stable Mammalian Cells could be selected by Neomycin resistance. Other Resistance or Markers may be offered upon request.
The 2A self-cleaving peptide (2A) is an oligopeptide (GSGEGRGSLLTCGDVEENPG) located between two proteins in some members of the picornavirus family. The mechanism of 2A self-cleavage is a ribosome skipping process where the ribosome skips the formation of a glycilprolyl peptide bond at the C-terminus of 2A.
2A peptides lead to relatively high levels of downstream protein expression compared to other strategies for multi-gene co-expression, and they are small in size thus bearing a lower risk of interfering with the function of co-expressed genes.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|MET010||20 rxn (1 µg)||389 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Complete solution: a cloning vector to clone and produce two proteins of interest, plus a reporter.
- Breakthrough technology: based in 2A sequence simultaneous expression of 3 proteins in mammalian cells.
- Highly efficient: tested with up to 4 kb inserts.
- Accurate: proven performance for most common cell lines.
- Flexible: allows transfection in difficult cell lines.
- Convenient: available with different resistance marker cassettes.
- Reporter checking: stoichiometric amount of your proteins of interest and a reporter protein.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
– 20 µL pOnebyOne™ Multicistronic Vector (50 ng/ µL)
- Protein Expression of intracellular, extracellular or transmembrane higher cells in an equimolecular to a surface marker that allows quantification.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
DNA purified is analysed by:
• Spectrophotometer: Ratio 260/ 280 (1.8-2.0).
• Agarose gel Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer). Spin briefly to recover contents and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here