PRImeDETECT™ Listeria monocytogenes Detection Kit
For a Fast & Reliable Amplification and Detection of specific DNA fragments from Listeria monocytogenes by the real-time PCR
PRImeDETECT™ Listeria monocytogenes Detection Kit is an ideal tool for a fast and reliable Amplification and Detection of specific DNA fragments from Listeria monocytogenes by the real-time PCR method.
The Kit includes all reagents required in a comfortable ready-to-use Multiplex PCR MasterMix. The optimized MasterMix contains a Buffer, dNTPs, Hot-start DNA Polymerase, DNA-free water, MgCl2 and an Internal Amplification Control (IAC) whose detection indicates the absence of PCR inhibitors.
Primers and Probes for the amplification of IAC as well as for the amplification of the target gene are included in the MasterMix. The Probe for the detection of target gene is labelled with the FAM, whereas the probe for the detection of IAC is labelled with the HEX fluorochrome.
In addition, the kit includes both Positive Control and Negative Control. The Positive control is supplied to demonstrate that the PCR amplification is working efficiently with the supplied components. To confirm absence of contamination, a Negative control reaction should be included every time the kit is used. Include DNAready Lysis Buffer to extract the DNA from the sample prior to PCR detection.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|FP0015||48 rxn||279 €|
|FP0016||96 rxn||427 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy and Ready-to-use Kit.
- Fast: results in less than 24 hours with minimal handling.
- Reliable and highly specific Results.
- High Quality: manufactured according strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest reproducibility.
- Customizable Multiplex Solutions: according to your requirements, to measure up to 5 Pathogens of your choice at the same time in 1 kit. Ask us how now.
- Risk-free: product covered by Canvax™ Guarantee.
- Amplification limit: 10 UG per reaction (100%), 2 UG per reaction (40%)
- Quantification limit: 20 UG per reaction (100%).
- Quantification Dynamic range: 6 logs
- Target: Listeria monocytogenes
- Inclusivity: Positive in 48 reference strains of L. monocytogenes (serovars 1 to 7) from different collections.
- Exclusivity: 100% Tested with 94 nontarget strains composed of 51 strains of Listeria nomonocytogenes and 43 strains of non-Listeria.
- Detection: Probe labelled with fluorescent dyes Listeria monocytogenes: FAM-BHQ1a; IAC: HEXBHQ1.
- Thermal Cycler: Agilent Mx3005P, Applied Biosystems 7300, 7500 and other cyclers.
Includes for 48 rxn:
– 1 x PCR MasterMix
– 1 x DNAready Lysis Buffer
– 1 x PCR Positive Control
– 1 x PCR Negative Control
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment at Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: -20 °C upon receipt. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. If stored correctly the kit will retain full activity for 12 months. The kit can be stored at 4°C for 1 month.
- Shelf Life: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.