For a Quick isolation of High-Quality Total RNA, DNA and/or protein from a single sample
PRImeZOL™ Reagent is a ready-to-use reagent for the isolation of total RNA from various Biological materials such as Animal and Plant Tissues (rich in polysaccharides and proteoglycans), Cell culture and Bacterial cells.
This procedure is based on the sample lysis in cationic detergent guanidinium thiocyanate (GTC), followed by organic extractions and alcohol precipitation. The biological sample is homogenized or lysed before being separated into three phases: an aqueous phase (upper), an organic phase (lower) and an interphase. The RNA remains in the aqueous phase and its purification is followed by precipitation in isopropyl alcohol.
After removal of the aqueous phase, the DNA and proteins in the sample can be recovered by sequential precipitation. PRImeZOL™ Reagent contains phenol and the mixture of other reagents to ensure optimal results.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN1100||100 mL||79 €|
|AN1102||200 mL||139 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Quick isolation of high-quality total RNA, DNA and/or protein from a single sample.
- Ready-to-use solution.
- Relevant Cost-saving.
- Proven performance with large or small amounts of tissue or cells.
- Versatile: ideal for a wide variety of biological materials such as animal and plant tissues (rich in polysaccharides and proteoglycans), cell culture and bacterial cells.
- Pure RNA: ideal for any downstream application such as RT-PCR, in vitro translation, Northern blotting, RNase protection assays or dot blot hybridization.
Includes for 100 mL:
– 1 x 100 mL PRImeZOL™ Reagent
- Purified RNA is ideal for any downstream application such as RT-PCR, in vitro translation, Northern blotting, RNase protection assays or dot blot hybridization.
- Purified DNA can be used for PCR and Southern blotting.
- Purified protein can be used for Western blotting.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Store at 2-8°C, protect from light for up to 12 months.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Caballero, L. F. (2018). Estudio de las desaturasas de ácidos grasos FADS1 y FADS2 en macrófagos.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
PRImeDETECT™ Campylobacter Detection Kit: 419€ (96 rxn) Learn more Here
PRImeDETECT™ Legionella spp Detection Kit: 279€ (96 rxn) Learn more Here
PRImeDETECT™ Salmonella Detection Kit: 249€ (96 rxn) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
PRImeDETECT™ Legionella spp Plus Detection Kit: 429€ (96 rxn) Learn more Here
Clean-Easy™ Agarose Purification Kit: 59 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
Clean-Easy™ PCR Purification Kit: 56 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
DNase I (10 mg/mL): 53 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
FastPANGEA™ High Fidelity DNA Polymerase: 63 € (100 units) Learn more Here
FastPANGEA™ Long PCR DNA Polymerase (5 U/μL): 29 € (100 U) Learn more Here
CVX5α™ Chemically Competent Cells (40 x 50 µL): 299€ (40 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 79 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 49€ Learn more Here
HotBegan™ Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase: 63 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HotBegan™ HS Red-Taq MasterMix: 99€ (250 rxn) Learn more Here
PRImeDETECT™ STEC Detection Kit: 429€ (96 rxn) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 34 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 292 € (500 mg) Learn more Here
PRImeDETECT™ Listeria monocytogenes Detection Kit: 279€ (96 rxn) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 65 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 649 € (100 units) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 499 € (2,000 rxn) Learn more Here
PRImeDETECT™ Salmonella Plus Detection Kit: 411€ (96 rxn) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Set, 100 mM: 149 € (4 x 0.4 mL) Learn more Here
WideUSE™ Plasmid Purification Kit: 99 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here