For a Quick isolation of High-Quality Total RNA, DNA and/or protein from a single sample
PRImeZOL™ Reagent is a ready-to-use reagent for the isolation of total RNA from various Biological materials such as Animal and Plant Tissues (rich in polysaccharides and proteoglycans), Cell culture and Bacterial cells.
This procedure is based on the sample lysis in cationic detergent guanidinium thiocyanate (GTC), followed by organic extractions and alcohol precipitation. The biological sample is homogenized or lysed before being separated into three phases: an aqueous phase (upper), an organic phase (lower) and an interphase. The RNA remains in the aqueous phase and its purification is followed by precipitation in isopropyl alcohol.
After removal of the aqueous phase, the DNA and proteins in the sample can be recovered by sequential precipitation. PRImeZOL™ Reagent contains phenol and the mixture of other reagents to ensure optimal results.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN1100||100 mL||84 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Quick isolation of high-quality total RNA, DNA and/or protein from a single sample.
- Ready-to-use solution.
- Relevant Cost-saving.
- Proven performance with large or small amounts of tissue or cells.
- Versatile: ideal for a wide variety of biological materials such as animal and plant tissues (rich in polysaccharides and proteoglycans), cell culture and bacterial cells.
- Pure RNA: ideal for any downstream application such as RT-PCR, in vitro translation, Northern blotting, RNase protection assays or dot blot hybridization.
Includes for 100 mL:
– 2 x 50 mL PRImeZOL™ Reagent
- Purified RNA is ideal for any downstream application such as RT-PCR, in vitro translation, Northern blotting, RNase protection assays or dot blot hybridization.
- Purified DNA can be used for PCR and Southern blotting.
- Purified protein can be used for Western blotting.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Store at 2-8°C, protect from light for up to 12 months.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Bakiu, R., Piva, E., Schumann, S., Irato, P., & Santovito, G. (2022). Metallothionein Expression as Physiological Response Against Metal Toxicity in the Striped Rockcod Trematomus hansoni.
- Pizzino, F., Furini, G., Casieri, V., Mariani, M., Bianchi, G., Storti, S., … & Lionetti, V. Plasma exosome microRNA-21-5p depicts magnitude of late reverse ventricular remodeling after surgical repair of primary mitral valve regurgitation. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, 1984.
- Piva, E., Schumann, S., Dotteschini, S., Brocca, G., Radaelli, G., Marion, A., … & Santovito, G. (2022). Antioxidant Responses Induced by PFAS Exposure in Freshwater Fish in the Veneto Region.
- Mora-Molina, R., Stöhr, D., Rehm, M., & López-Rivas, A. (2022). cFLIP downregulation is an early event required for endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis in tumor cells. Cell Death & Disease, 13(2), 1-12.
- Reverte, Marta, et al. «The antioxidant response favors Leishmania parasites survival, limits inflammation and reprograms the host cell metabolism.» PLoS pathogens 17.3 (2021): e1009422.
- Gómez-Melero, S., García-Maceira, F. I., García-Maceira, T., Luna-Guerrero, V., Montero-Peñalvo, G., Túnez-Fiñana, I., & Paz-Rojas, E. (2021). Amino Terminal Recognition by a CCR6 Chemokine Receptor Antibody Blocks CCL20 Signaling and IL-17 Expression via β-arrestin.
- García-Maceira, T., García-Maceira, F. I., González-Reyes, J. A., & Paz-Rojas, E. (2020). Highly enhanced ELISA sensitivity using acetylated chitosan surfaces.BMC Biotechnology, 20(1), 41.
- Caballero, L. F. (2018). Estudio de las desaturasas de ácidos grasos FADS1 y FADS2 en macrófagos.
- Robledo Mahón, T. (2018). Estudio de los procesos biológicos y de la estructura de las comunidades microbianas en el proceso de compostaje de lodos de depuradora de aguas residuales urbanas, en sistemas de membranas semipermea.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.