pSpark® TA DNA Cloning Kit
For Efficient, Stable & Easy cloning of non-proofreading PCR fragments or PCR from a blend of enzymes
pSpark® TA is efficient, stable and easy-to-use DNA cloning vector based on an optimized TA technology for cloning single 3 ́-adenine overhanging DNA. The vectors are prepared by digestion of pSpark® TA at EcoRV site and the subsequent addition of a single thymidine at each 3 ́- end to allow cloning Taq DNA Polymerase amplified DNA fragments. Its exclusive procedure offers greater efficiency and less background of blue colonies than the others TA vectors.
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|C0020-S||10 rxn||79 €|
|C0020||20 rxn||148 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Efficient: more than 600 white positive colonies expected under optimal conditions.
- Easy-to-use: eliminates screening of recombinants due to its low background (4%).
- High stability: vector without cloning bias due to transcription of toxic genes.
- Fast protocol: ligation time from 60 minutes to overnight.
- Compatible: with direct cloning of PCR products.
- Great versatility: compatible with any competent cell, primer design or particular proofreading DNA Polymerase.
- Cost avoidance: avoids primer phosphorylation.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 20 rxn:
– 20 µL pSpark® TA (50 ng/µL)
– 20 µL T4 DNA Ligase (5U/Weiss)
– 200 µL T4 DNA Ligase Buffer (5x)
– 5 µL Insert Control 600 bp (30 ng/µL)
- Cloning of non-proofreading PCR fragments.
- Production of ssDNA.
- Blue/white screening for recombinants.
- In vitro transcription from T7/SP6 dual-opposed promoters.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Functional test using a 600 pb PCR fragment.
- Recommendations: All pSpark® DNA cloning vectors are stable for at least 1 month at 4 °C and even at 20 – 25 °C for up to 2 days although storage temperatures above -20 °C are not recommended. In case of incident, such as a power failure, stored vectors should be tested with the supplied control insert before considering discarding it. However, please note that T4 DNA Ligase is extremely temperature-sensitive and storage temperatures above -20 °C inactivates the enzyme.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Huyghe, J. (2017). Selection of reference genes for gene expression studies in Lactic acid bacteria.
- Rivas, A. J., von Hoven, G., Neukirch, C., Meyenburg, M., Qin, Q., Füser, S., … & Husmann, M. (2015). Phobalysin, a Small β-Pore-Forming Toxin of Photobacterium damselae subsp. damselae. Infection and immunity, 83(11), 4335-4348.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here