pSpark® TA Done DNA Cloning Kit
For Efficient, Stable & Easy cloning of blended and non-proofreading PCR fragments with EcoRI and NotI flanking the insertion site
pSpark® TA Done is efficient, stable and easy-to-use DNA cloning vector based on an improved TA technology that offers all of the advantages of pSpark® TA with the added convenience of recognition sites for EcoRI and NotI flanking the insertion site. Thus, several options exist to remove the desired insert DNA with a single restriction digestion.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|C0021-S||10 rxn||86 €|
|C0021||20 rxn||171 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Convenient: recognition sites for EcoRI and NotI flanking the insertion site.
- Flexible: allows removing the desired insert DNA with other restriction digestion.
- Efficient: more than 600 white positive colonies expected under optimal conditions.
- Stable: without cloning bias due to transcription of toxic genes.
- Easy-to-use: eliminates screening of recombinants due to its low background (4%).
- Fast protocol: ligation time from 60 minutes to overnight.
- Compatible: with direct cloning of PCR products.
- Great versatility: compatible with any competent cell, primer design or particular proofreading DNA Polymerase.
- Cost avoidance: avoids primer phosphorylation.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 20 rxn:
– 20 µL pSpark® TA Done (50 ng/µL)
– 20 µL T4 DNA Ligase (5U/Weiss)
– 200 µL T4 DNA Ligase Buffer (5x)
– 5 µL Insert Control 1 kb (20 ng/µL)
- Cloning of non-proofreading PCR fragments.
- Production of ssDNA.
- Blue/white screening for recombinants.
- In vitro transcription from T7/SP6 dual-opposed promoters.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Functional test using a 600 pb PCR fragment.
- Recommendations: All pSpark® DNA cloning vectors are stable for at least 1 month at 4 °C and even at 20 – 25 °C for up to 2 days although storage temperatures above -20 °C are not recommended. In case of incident, such as a power failure, stored vectors should be tested with the supplied control insert before considering discarding it. However, please note that T4 DNA Ligase is extremely temperature-sensitive and storage temperatures above -20 °C inactivates the enzyme.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Cabrera, A., Castellano, L., Recio, R., & Alvarez, J. B. (2019). Chromosomal location and molecular characterization of three grain hardness genes in Agropyron cristatum. Euphytica, 215(10), 165.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.