qMAXSen™ One-Step Probe RT-qPCR Kit (High Rox™)
For Greater Specificity, Sensitivity & Yields in cDNA Synthesis and qPCR in a single tube
qMAXSen™ One-Step Probe RT-qPCR Kit (High Rox™) offers greater specificity, sensitivity, and yields in cDNA Synthesis and qPCR in a single tube. The kit includes a qPCR MasterMix supplied in a 2x concentration to perform Real-Time PCR. The qPCR MasterMix contains all the reagent (except PCR Primers, Probe and Template) needed for running PCR reactions. The Mix is compatible with many probe technologies. In addition, a separate RT mix that comprises a balanced mixture of both RTase and RNase Inhibitor is also supplied.
Available with the option of ROX™ as the internal passive reference dye. The ROX™ dye provides an internal reference to which the reporter-dye signal can be normalized during data analysis.
RT-PCR is used to amplify double-stranded DNA from single-stranded RNA templates. In the RT step the Reverse Transcriptase synthesizes single-stranded DNA molecules (cDNA) complementary to the RNA template. In the first cycle of the PCR step synthesis, Taq DNA polymerase synthesizes DNA molecules complementary to the cDNA, thus generating a double-stranded DNA template. During subsequent rounds of cycling the DNA polymerase exponentially amplifies the double-stranded DNA template.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|E0842||100 rxn||179 €|
|E0854||500 rxn||466 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Enhanced specificity, sensitivity, and yields in cDNA Synthesis.
- Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments.
- Compatible: with a wide range of probe technologies including Taqman®, Molecular Beacons® and Scorpion® Probes.
- Convenient: includes internal passive reference dye.
- Easy: reaction assembly.
Includes for 100 rxn:
– 1 mL qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR (2x)
– 100 μL RT mix
– 1 mL RNase-free Water
- One step qRT-PCR based on Specific Probes.
- Detection and Quantification of DNA and cDNA targets.
- Gene Expression.
- Standard and fast qPCR platforms.
- High Throughput Applications.
- Functionally tested in RT qPCR based on specific probe for activity, processivity, efficiency, sensitivity and heat.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment at Gel Pack.
- Storage: Upon receipt of the kit, immediately store the components at -20 °C in a freezer without a defrost cycle. It is recommended to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here