qMAXSen™ Probe qPCR Mastermix (Low ROX™)
Exceptional Sensitivity, Performance & Signal-to-noise ratio in real-time PCR
qMAXSen™ Probe qPCR Mastermix 2x (Low ROX™), offers exceptional Sensitivity, Performance & signal-to-noise ratio in real-time PCR protocols. It is based on TaqMan® Probe-based real-time PCR analysis of DNA samples. The optimized MasterMix includes all the components required for real-time PCR, except sample DNA and Primers, to ensure fast and easy preparation with a minimum of pipetting steps.
It has been formulated specifically for Based on the TaqMan® Probe detection Principle, the 5’- reporter dye and 3’-quencher dual-labelled oligonucleotide hybridizes on a specific region within the amplified fragment. During amplification, the Probe is cleaved and the reporter dye (fluorophore) is released. The fluorescent signal intensity detected is proportional to the number of amplicons. The Ct value is used for quantification purposes.
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|E0334||2 x 1.25 mL (250 rxn)||129 €|
|E0342||4 x 1.25 mL (500 rxn)||209 €|
|E0343||16 x 1.25 mL (2,000 rxn)||749 €|
|E0344||4 x 12.5 mL (5,000 rxn)||1,316 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Exceptional Sensitivity.
- High PCR efficiency.
- High Specificity due its novel technology Hot-Start Antibody based.
- Safe: minimize contamination risk due its optimized protocol that reduces pipetting steps.
- Great signal-to-noise ratio.
- Accurate Quantification of a variety of gene targets.
- Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments.
- Convenient: includes internal passive reference dye.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 250 reactions:
– 2 x 1.25 mL qMAXSen™ Probe qPCR Mastermix 2x (Low ROX)
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets.
- Profiling gene expression.
- Microbial detection.
- Virus detection and quantification.
- SNP genotyping assays.
- High throughput applications.
- Functionally tested in Real Time PCR.
- Instrument Compatibility:
– Applied Biosystems: ABI 7500 and ABI 7500 Fast, ABI ViiA7.
– Stratagene(Agilent): Mx3000™, Mx3005P™, and Mx4000™, Mx4000R.
– Other instruments that do not require the use of a passive reference.
ROX™ is a trademark of Applera Corporation.
TaqMan® is a registered trademark of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.
Mx3000™, Mx3005P™, and Mx4000™, Mx4000R™ are a registered trademarks of Stratagene Inc.
ABI 7500™ and ABI 7500 Fast™, ABI ViiA7™ are a registered trademarks of Applied Biosystems
Products may be covered by pending or issued patents or may have certain limitations.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment at Blue Ice /Gel Pack.
- Storage: -20 °C upon receipt. ROX™ reference dye is sensitive to exposure to light. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.