Rat Plasma w/ Lithium Heparin
High Quality & Proven Performance in a wide range of Applications
Plasma, also known as blood plasma, appears light- yellowish or straw-colored. It serves as the liquid base for whole blood. Whole blood minus erythrocytes (RBCs), leukocytes (WBCs), thrombocytes(platelets) and other cellular components make up the plasma.
Serum, sometimes mistakenly considered synonymous with plasma, consists of plasma without clotting factors. Blood plasma is separated from the blood by spinning a tube of fresh blood containing an anticoagulant in a centrifuge until the blood cells fall to the bottom of the tube. The blood plasma is then removed.
When searchers choose their plasma an important factor that should be taken into consideration is the source, which also emphasizes the traceability of the plasma. Our system of vertical integration allows us to be certain of the origins and traceability of our plasma.
All the collected animals are 8-12-week-old sexually mature rats (Sprague-Dawley). The plasma is treated in agreement with the European regulations.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SUR010||25 mL||164 €|
|SUR011||2 x 25 mL||266 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality.
- Proven performance.
- Species of Origin: Rat
- Product Type: Plasma
- AntiCoagulant: Lithium Heparin
- Sterility: Sterile
- Preservative: None
- Stabilizer: None
Includes for 50 mL:
– 50 mL Rat Plasma
– Dry Ice
- Each manufactured batch is rigorously controlled, from the collection of serum and throughout all stages of its treatment and production through to final packaging on our premises.
- Sterility: This product was aseptically filtered through a Millipore 0.22 μm filter into clean, pre-sterilized containers. The product was tested for the absence ofaerobic and anaerobic bacteria, fungi and yeast. All lots are tested negative/non-reactive for epizootic hemorrhagic fever virus.
- Recommendation: In order to preserve all serum qualities, it is recommended to thaw out the serum, make aliquots, and re-freeze the produced aliquots rather than to thaw out and re-freeze the flask at each use. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles of solutions.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: -20 ºC or -80 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer). It is stable when stored at 4 ºC for up to one month.
- Guaranteed: 5 years, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.