Resazurin Cell Viability Assay
For a Reliable, Sensitive & Easy-to-use Fluorescent Detection of Cellular Metabolic activity
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay is a reliable, sensitive and easy-to-use fluorescent assay that detects cellular metabolic activity. Resazurin (7-Hydroxy3H-phenoxazin-3-one 10-oxide) is a blue dye non-fluorescent until it is irreversibly reduced to the pink colored and highly red fluorescent resorufin by dehydrogenase enzymes in metabolically active cells.
The fluorescent signal is monitored using 530-560 nm excitation wavelength and 590 nm emission wavelength. The absorbance is monitored at 570 nm and 600 nm. The fluorescent or colorimetric signal generated from the assay is proportional to the number of living cells in the sample.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|CA035-S||2,500 assays (96-well format)||79 €|
|CA035||10,000 assays (96-well format)||299 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Relevant Cost-Savings.
- Free Samples availables.
- Analoguous Performance/Specifications than higher Price Products.
- Easy procedure: easy to perform with minimal handling.
- Really convenient and fast protocol: just one step to results.
- Proven performance in a wide range of cell types, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, protozoa, and cultured mammalian cells.
- Highly Sensitive.
- Versatile: compatible with most used instumentation.
- Risk-free: covered by Canvax™ Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 10,000 assays:
– 4 x 25 mL Resazurin solution
- Spectrophotometric measurement of metabolic activity of living cells.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: It can be stored at 4 °C in the dark for up to 12 months and at –20 °C in the dark for long term storage.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for at least 10 freeze-thaw cycles.
- Recommendations: Storage in the dark and Thaw Resazurin solution completely and mix thoroughly before use.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.