Recombinant Protein which specifically inhibits Ribonucleases A, B and C (20 U/μL)
RNase Inhibitor is a recombinant protein which specifically inhibits Ribonucleases A, B and C. The protein inhibits RNases by binding noncovalently in a 1:1 ratio with a potent affinity (ki >10-14 M). RNAse inhibitor protein is purified from E.coli strain harbouring a plasmid with cloned gene coding of mammalian RNase inhibitor.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0269||2,500 U||93 €|
|P0270||10,000 U||279 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNA exo- and endonuclease, and RNase contamination.
- Proven performance: for described applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
1 U of RNAse inhibitor is defined as an amount of enzyme that blocks activity of 5 ng of RNase A in 50%.
Includes for 10,000 U:
– 500 μL RNAse Inhibitor (20 U/μL)
– Inhibition of RNA degradation in a variety of Molecular Biology applications:
- cDNA synthesis.
- In vitro transcription/translation systems.
- Isolataion and storage of RNA.
- In vitro RNA synthesis.
- Free of detectable DNA exo- and endonuclease, and RNase activities.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.