Saliva RNA Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit
For an Easy, Convenient & Safe Collection, Transportation and Storage of RNA Saliva samples
Saliva RNA Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit provides an accurate, safe and rapid all-in-one procedure for the collection, stabilization and transportation of 1 mL Saliva samples at Ambient Temperature up to 1 month.
Saliva Sample are collected by spitting inside the collection funnel which has been assembled with the collection tube. After collecting 1 mL of Saliva the contents of Saliva Preservation Solution are added and mixed with the collected saliva. Then, the Saliva Collection tube is sent to the laboratory for RNA Isolation.
We recommend its use combined with HigherPurity™ Saliva RNA Extraction Kit (include gDNA removal columns).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SC021||20 units||249 €|
|SC022||100 units||949 €|
|SC023||250 units||2,334 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy, fast and non-invasive: RNA sample collection method.
- Cost-saving: reduce your shipping costs with Room Temperature shipments.
- Pure RNA: perfect for subsequent isolation of RNA of excellent quality and integrity.
- Convenient: all-in-one kit that includes all the materials needed individually packed in a plastic packaging.
- Compatible with most RNA isolation methods.
- Safe: samples are non-infectious thanks to its optimized Saliva Preservation Solution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 units:
– 100 Saliva Collection Tubes
– 100 vials with RNA Preservation Solution
– 100 Funnels
– 100 Mini Transfer Pipette
- Rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- Do not drink the Saliva Preservation Solution.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum at least 30 min prior to saliva collection. Collecting 1 ml of saliva may require several minutes. Putting some grains of sugar on the tongue helps to produce saliva and does not interfere with the stabilization.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here