Saliva RNA Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit
For an Easy, Convenient & Safe Collection, Transportation and Storage of RNA Saliva samples
Saliva RNA Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit provides an accurate, safe and rapid all-in-one procedure for the collection, stabilization and transportation of 1 mL Saliva samples at Ambient Temperature up to 1 month.
Saliva Sample are collected by spitting inside the collection funnel which has been assembled with the collection tube. After collecting 1 mL of Saliva the contents of Saliva Preservation Solution are added and mixed with the collected saliva. Then, the Saliva Collection tube is sent to the laboratory for RNA Isolation.
We recommend its use combined with HigherPurity™ Saliva RNA Extraction Kit (include gDNA removal columns).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SC021||20 units||256 €|
|SC022||100 units||987 €|
|SC023||250 units||2,449 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy, fast and non-invasive: RNA sample collection method.
- Cost-saving: reduce your shipping costs with Room Temperature shipments.
- Pure RNA: perfect for subsequent isolation of RNA of excellent quality and integrity.
- Convenient: all-in-one kit that includes all the materials needed individually packed in a plastic packaging.
- Compatible with most RNA isolation methods.
- Safe: samples are non-infectious thanks to its optimized Saliva Preservation Solution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 units:
– 100 Saliva Collection Tubes
– 100 vials with RNA Preservation Solution
– 100 Funnels
– 100 Mini Transfer Pipette
- Rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- Do not drink the Saliva Preservation Solution.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum at least 30 min prior to saliva collection. Collecting 1 ml of saliva may require several minutes. Putting some grains of sugar on the tongue helps to produce saliva and does not interfere with the stabilization.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.