Saliva Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit
For an Easy, Convenient & Safe Collection, Transportation and Storage of Saliva samples
Saliva Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit offers an easy, convenient and safe method for the collection, stabilization, transportation and storage of saliva samples. It is based in an optimized Saliva Preservation Solution that effectively stabilizes buccal cells and white blood cells found in saliva over 1 year at room temperature and more than 2 years at -20 ºC or -80 ºC. It is individually packed.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SC001||20 units||205 €|
|SC002||100 units||755 €|
|SC003||250 units||1,822 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy, fast and non-invasive: sample collection method.
- Pure DNA: ready-to-use in all downstream applications, including sensitive downstream assays.
- Cost-saving: reduce your shipping costs with Room Temperature shipments.
- Convenient: all-in-one kit that includes all the materials needed individually packed in a plastic packaging.
- Compatible with most DNA isolation methods.
- Safe: samples are non-infectious thanks to its optimized Saliva Preservation Solution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 units:
– 100 Funnels
– 100 Saliva Collection Tube
– 100 Saliva Preservation Solution (2.5 mL)
– 100 Mini Transfer Pipette
– Individual Plastic Packaging
- SNP analysis.
- Southern Blot Analysis.
- Methylation studies.
- Rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.