Saliva Sample Collection Kit
For an Easy, Convenient & Safe Collection, Transportation and Storage of Saliva samples
The kit offers an easy, convenient and safe method for the collection, stabilization, transportation and storage of saliva samples. It is based in an optimized Saliva Preservation Solution that effectively stabilizes buccal cells and white blood cells found in saliva over 1 year at room temperature and more than 2 years at -20 ºC or -80 ºC. It is individually packed.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SC001||20 units||199 €|
|SC002||100 units||733 €|
|SC003||250 units||1,663 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy, fast and non-invasive: sample collection method.
- Pure DNA: ready-to-use in all downstream applications, including sensitive downstream assays.
- Convenient: all-in-one kit that includes all the materials needed individually packed in a plastic packaging.
- Compatible with most DNA isolation methods.
- Safe: samples are non-infectious thanks to its optimized Saliva Preservation Solution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 units:
– 100 Funnels
– 100 Saliva Collection Tube
– 100 Saliva Preservation Solution (2.5 mL)
– 100 Mini Transfer Pipette
- SNP analysis.
- Southern Blot Analysis.
- Methylation studies.
- Rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here