Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (SDS)
High quality and convenient Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a reliable use in a wide range of applications
Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (SDS) is an anionic detergent that denatures secondary and nondisulfide-linked tertiary protein structure, shattering the native shape. SDS provides a negative charge to each protein as a function of their size. Accordingly, all of proteins have the same shape in the gel separation they are separated only for their size. Furthermore, SDS can be used to aid in lysing cell during DNA extraction.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0081||1,000 mL||10x||98 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Convenient: available in tablets and time-saving ready-to-use solution.
- Complete solution: includes a non-ionic detergent.
- Proven performance for general Immunoassay applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Format: 10% (w/v) solution of sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS) in high purity dH2O. Solution is 0.2 μm filtered.
- Volume: 1,000 mL.
- Shelf life: Three years after production date.
Includes for 1 L:
– 1,000 mL SDS (10x)
- Anionic detergent for a variety of protein methods
- Used as component of Cell lysis buffers
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Store the product in a dry place at Room Temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here