SEAP Reporter Gene Assay Kit
For a really Easy, Sensitive & Fast Assay, Luminescence based, Measurement the levels of SEAP in the Culture medium
Secreted Alkaline Phosphatase (SEAP) Reporter Gene is a really easy, sensitive and fast assay that utilizes enzyme activity of alkaline phosphatase to dephosphorylate the chemiluminescent alkaline phosphatase substrate CSPD into an unstable dioxetane anion which decomposes and emits light.
SEAP encodes a truncated form of the placental enzyme that lacks the membrane anchoring domain, thereby allowing the protein to secrete efficiently from transfected cells.
Changes in levels of SEAP activity detected in the culture medium are directly proportional to changes in intracellular concentrations of SEAP mRNA and protein.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|CA040||288 assays||299 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Convenient: a single set of cells is used for both the SEAP assay and another purpose.
- Time-saving protocol: results in 55 minutes due the elimination of cell lysate preparation.
- Cost-effective: allows performance directly in a microtiter plate.
- Sensitive: assayed even in low cell concentrations.
- Secreted from transfected cells into the culture medium.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 288 assays:
– 3 x 96 W Solid Plate (white)
– 3 units of lid
– 50 μL Alkaline Phosphatase Standard
– 15 mL SEAP Substrate (Luminescence)
- Measurement the levels of SEAP in the culture medium of transfected cells.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipping: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: 4 ºC, except Component solution containing CSPD® Substrate (2-6 °C), Placental Alkaline Phosphatase Positive Control (-20 °C).
- Shelf Life: All components are stable for 2 years of receipt, if stored properly.
- Recommendations: Protect SEAP Substrate from light.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.