SNP Taq DNA Polymerase
Highly efficient Hot-Start Polymerase for SNP detection by allele-specific PCR and micro sequencing
SNP Taq DNA Polymerase is an highly efficient, High Fidelity and specific Hot-Start Polymerase with special N-terminal deletion and proprietary amino acids substitutions introduced into the active center of the enzyme.
Due this special modification, the enzyme increases its sensitivity to mismatches at 3’-end of the primer. For this reason, unspecific amplicons are formatted due to the non-perfect annealing of the primers.
SNP Taq DNA Polymerase lack of 5′ -exonuclease activity.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0055||500 U||20 U/µL||102 €|
|P0056||2,500 U||20 U/µL||414 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Efficient: 10 to 15-fold lower mutation rate than normal Taq DNA Polymerase.
- High fidelity allele-specific amplification of DNA fragments.
- High Specificity: lowest background AS-PEX and AS-PCR.
- Hot-Start activity for less primer dimers.
- Only 5′-3′ polymerase activity, lack of 5’-exonuclease activity.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Unit definition: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that incorporates 10 nmoles of dNTPs into acid-insoluble form in 30 minutes at 72 °C.
Includes for 500 U:
– SNP Taq DNA Polymerase
– Reaction Buffer (5x) without MgCL2
– 100 mM MgCl2
- High specific or Multiplex PCR.
- Real-Time PCR with intercalation dyes.
- High Fidelity dNTPs and ddNTPs.
- Mini Sequencing procedures.
- Allele-specific primer extension (AS-PEX).
- SNP genotyping by allele-specific PCR (AS-PCR).
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP).
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Free of bacterial DNA (by PCR).
- Exempt of nuclease activities (endo-, exo and ribonucleases) guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.