Reach the Maximal Transformation Efficiency
S.O.C. Medium is used in the final step of bacterial cell transformation to obtain maximal transformation efficiency of E. coli.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|MC002||25 mL||36 €|
|MC003||100 mL||88 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Filter-sterilized, ready-to-use format.
- Convenient package sizes.
- Standard formulation.
- 2% Tryptone
- 0.5% Yeast Extract
- 10 mM NaCl
- 2.5 mM KCl
- 10 mM MgCl2
- 10 mM MgSO4
- 20 mM Glucose
Includes for 25 mL:
– 25 mL S.O.C. Medium
– Dry Ice
- Used primarily in the recovery step of E.coli competent cell transformations.
- Tested for sterility and optimal outgrowth of freshly transformed Chemically Competent and Electrocompetent E.coli.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry ice.
- Storage: for up to 24 months at -20 °C, or up to 12 months at 2-8 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.