Stool Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit
For a Convenient, Versatile & Easy Collection, Transportation and Storage of Stool samples
Stool Sample Collection & Stabilization is a convenient, versatile and easy-to-use kit ideal for collection, transportation and storage of stool samples using a DNA stabilization buffer. It prevents degradation of DNA and ensures nucleic acid stability. The stabilized samples can be stored for several months at Room Temperature and indefinitely at -20º C or -80º C.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SC0010||10 units||41 €|
|SC0011||50 units||199 €|
|SC0012||100 units||299 €|
SC0010, SC0011 and SC0012 includes Stool Collection & stabilization Tubes Pre-filled with 8ml of DNA Stabilization Buffer.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy to self-collect.
- Proven Performance for quantitative gut microbiome profile analysis.
- Cost avoidance: ship stool samples at Room Temperature.
- High quality samples obtained without need to process immediately.
- Versatile: compatible with various DNA purification kits.
- Convenient: eliminates odor during processing.
- Fast protocol: results in 58 minutes.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 units:
– 50 Stool Collection & Stabilization tubes pre-filled with 8ml of DNA Stabilization Buffer
– 1 Product Insert
* Stool Collection & stabilization Tubes Pre-filled with 8ml of DNA Stabilization Buffer.
- DNA Isolation: DNA can be purified from the preserved stool sample.
- DNA isolated from 200 mg feces preserved with our sample collection kit quantified by spectrophotometer and analysed by electrophoreshis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.