Stool Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit
For a Convenient, Versatile & Easy Collection, Transportation and Storage of Stool samples for Microbiome Analysis
Stool Sample Collection & Stabilization is a convenient, versatile and easy-to-use kit ideal for collection, transportation and storage of Stool samples using a DNA stabilization buffer. It prevents degradation of DNA and ensures nucleic acid stability. The stabilized samples can be stored for several months at Room Temperature and indefinitely at -20º C or -80º C.
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SC0010||10 units||48 €|
|SC0011||50 units||223 €|
|SC0012||100 units||374 €|
|SC0013||250 units||859 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy to self-collect.
- Proven Performance for Quantitative Gut Microbiome profile analysis.
- Cost avoidance: ship stool samples at Room Temperature.
- High quality samples obtained without need to process immediately.
- Versatile: compatible with various DNA purification kits.
- Convenient: eliminates odor during processing.
- Fast protocol: results in few minutes.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 units:
– 50 Stool Collection & Stabilization tubes pre-filled with 8ml of DNA Stabilization Buffer
– 1 Product Insert
* Stool Collection & stabilization Tubes Pre-filled with 8ml of DNA Stabilization Buffer.
- DNA Isolation: DNA can be purified from the preserved stool sample.
- DNA isolated from 200 mg feces preserved with our sample collection kit quantified by spectrophotometer and analysed by electrophoreshis.
- Do NOT remove DNA Stabilizer reagent from the tube.
- Do NOT ingest the contents of the tube.
- Wash with water if DNA Stabilizer reagent comes in contact with skin or eyes.
For DNA Purification/Extraction, we highly recommend the use HigherPurity™ Stool DNA Extraction Kit.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15–25 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Manchia, Mirko, et al. «Involvement of Gut Microbiota in Schizophrenia and Treatment Resistance to Antipsychotics.» Biomedicines 9.8 (2021): 875.
- Svensson, R. (2021). Development of northern pike (Esox lucius) populations in the Baltic Sea, and potential effects of grey seal (Halichoerus grypus) predation.
- Picchianti Diamanti, A., Panebianco, C., Salerno, G., Di Rosa, R., Salemi, S., Sorgi, M. L., … & Sesti, G. (2020). Impact of Mediterranean Diet on Disease Activity and Gut Microbiota Composition of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients. Microorganisms, 8(12), 1989.
- Trivieri, N., Pracella, R., Cariglia, M. G., Panebianco, C., Parrella, P., Visioli, A., … & Latiano, T. P. (2020). BRAF V600E mutation impinges on gut microbial markers defining novel biomarkers for serrated colorectal cancer effective therapies. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, 39(1), 1-16.
- Picchianti-Diamanti, A., Panebianco, C., Salemi, S., Sorgi, M., Di Rosa, R., Tropea, A., … & Laganà, B. (2018). Analysis of Gut Microbiota in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: Disease-Related Dysbiosis and Modifications Induced by Etanercept. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 19(10), 2938.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here