TBS Buffer (10x) (pH 7.4)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Tris Buffered saline (TBS) (10x) (pH 7.4) is a high quality, reliable buffer to maintain pH within a tight range for reproducible results. TBS is isotonic and non-toxic to cells, thereby emulating physiological conditions. It is used to dilute samples and as a washing buffer in immunoassays as ELISA or immuno-histochemistry when the background is high. In Western Blots, it is used for diluting phosphatase or peroxidase-conjugated antibodies.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0033||1 L (10x)||Ready-to-use||49 €|
If you are interested in a different ph Formulation, specifications, Size or Concentration, please Contact us, we will offer this Product to you at the same price than Stocked Products from 1st unit.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- Reproducibility Assured.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Very fast and easy procedure: results in a few seconds with minimal handling steps.
- Safe: isotonic and non-toxic to cells.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Composition: 0.050 M Tris-HCl, 0.15 M KCl.
- pH: 7.4 ± 0.05 at 25 ºC.
- Dilute substances.
- Washing buffer in ELISA.
- Used to dilute phosphatase and peroxidase conjugated antibodies in Western Blotting.
- Used for immuno-histochemistry staining, to clean the background.
- Washing buffer in In situ hybridization.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here