HigherPurity™ Tissue DNA Extraction Kit (Reagent based)
Highly efficient, rapid and convenient method, reagent based, for DNA Purification from fresh or frozen solid tissue
HigherPurity™ Tissue Genomic DNA Purification Kit offers a highly efficient, rapid and convenient method for high-quality genomic DNA purification from fresh or frozen solid tissue. The procedure includes: lysis, protein removal, DNA precipitation, washing and hydration.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0052||20 rxn||81 €|
|AN0052-XL||100 rxn||376 €|
20 reactions if processing 5-10 mg tissue samples
10 reactions if processing 50-100 mg tissue samples
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: 5-100 µg of DNA from a 10 mg Animal Tissue Sample and 50-500 µg from a 100 mg.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Easy and fast procedure.
- Safe: avoids phenol-chloroform extraction.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
– 125 mL S2 Buffer
– 50 mL S3 Buffer
– 20 mg Proteinase K
– 0.65 mL RNAse A Solution (10 mg/mL)
– 50 mL EB Buffer
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Southern blotting.
- DNA sequencing.
– Tested on a lot-to-lot basis by isolating Total DNA from 5 mg of Frozen Tissue.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
- Spectrophotometer: Ratio 260/ 280 (1.6-1.8)
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC) and and RNAse A (-20 ºC). If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to RT before use.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.