TAE Buffer (10x) (pH 8.3)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
TAE is a high quality, reliable and versatile buffer. It is useful due its basic pH that allows migrations of the DNA through the gel toward the positive anode. TAE buffers are used for the analyses of DNA products resulting from PCR amplification, DNA purification, or DNA cloning experiments.
TAE has a low ionic strength and buffering ability, it used to separating DNA larger than 1,500 bp and easily recovers the DNA from gel.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0020||1 L||10x||36 €|
If you are interested in a different ph Formulation, specifications, Size or Concentration, please Contact us, we will offer this Product to you at the same price than Stocked Products from 1st unit.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNase, RNase or protease activities.
- Time-saving due its ready-to-use format that saves experiment preparation time.
- Complete solution: includes chelating agent.
- Versatile: pH adjusted for DNA/RNA work.
- Sterile: by autoclaving or filtration.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Format: 10x solution.
- RNAse/DNAse activity: non-detectable.
- Composition: 40 mM Tris, 20 mM Acetic Acid and 1mM EDTA (1x)
- pH: 8.3± 0.05 at 25 ºC.
Ready-to-use format – Includes for 1 L:
– 1,000 mL TAE (10x)
- Running buffer and gels for RNA analysis native and denaturing.
- Polyacrylamide and agarose gels.
- Nucleic acid electrophoresis.
- Transfer buffer in Northern Blotting.
- Free of DNase, RNase or protease activities, guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here