TBE Buffer (10x) (pH 8.3)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
TBE is a high quality, reliable and convenient buffer for DNA and RNA polyacrilamide gel electrophoresis. It is useful due its basic pH, which allows migrations of DNA through the gel toward the positive anode. TBE buffers are used for the analyses of DNA products resulting from PCR amplification, DNA purification, or DNA cloning experiments.
TBE has high resolution for separating smaller DNA fragments but it is complicated recovery DNA from gel.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0030||1 L||10x||47 €|
|BR0030-XL||4 L||10x||149 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNase, RNase or protease activities.
- Time-saving due its ready-to- use format that avoids experiment preparation time.
- High purity of components used.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Format: 10x solution
- Concentration: 0.89M Tris-Borate, 0.02M EDTA (10x)
- pH: 8.3 ± 0.15 at 25°C
Ready-to-use format – Includes for 1 unit:
– 1,000 ml TBE (10x) (pH 8.3)
- Nucleic acid electrophoresis.
- Running buffer and gels for RNA analysis native and denaturing.
- Polyacrylamide and agarose gels.
- Transfer buffer in Northern Blotting.
- Free of DNase, RNase or protease activities, guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.