TBS with Tween™ 20 Buffer (pH 7.6)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
TBS Tween™ 20 (TBS-T) is a high quality, reliable and non-toxic buffer ideal to remove excess material, reducing non-specific background staining. It is preferably used with alkaline phosphatase or peroxidase-conjugated antibodies.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0043||4 L||8 Tablets||45 €|
|BR0044||2 x 4 L||16 Tablets||78 €|
|BR0045||25 L||50 Tablets||170 €|
|BR0094||50 L||100 Tablets||298 €|
If you are interested in a different ph Formulation, specifications, Size or Concentration, please Contact us, we will offer this Product to you at the same price than Stocked Products from 1st unit.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Really fast and easy procedure: results in a few seconds with minimal handling steps.
- Safe: non-toxic to cells.
- Accurate: eliminates variables in your laboratory work flow.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Composition: 0.15 M NaCl, 0.050 M Tril-HCl, 0.05% Tween™ 20.
- pH: 7.6 ± 0.05 at 25 ºC.
Tablets format – Includes for 1 unit:
– Exactly pre-weighed tablets (500 mL/Tablets)
- Washing nitrocellulose membrane in Western Blot and microtiter plate wells in ELISA assays.
- Blocking Buffer for plate based assays.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here