TE Buffer (pH 7.4)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Tris-EDTA (TE) is a high quality, reliable and convenient solution which incorporates a buffer, Tris and a chelanting agent, EDTA. EDTA avoids the degradation of DNA and RNA chelating magnesium or other divalent metal ions.
Generally, TE is used to solubilize DNA and RNA, protecting it from degradation. Moreover, in the fixation with immunohistochemichal, formalin and other aldehydes, fixation generates protein cross-links that mask the antigenic sites, giving weak positives or false negatives. With TE buffer the protein cross-links are broken, antigens and epitopes are unmasked therefore enhancing the intensity of staining of antibodies.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0011||1 pouch||1,000 mL/pouch||38 €|
|BR0012||5 pouch||1,000 mL/pouch||158 €|
|BR0013||1,000 mL||10x||65 €|
If you are interested in a different ph Formulation, specifications, Size or Concentration, please Contact us, we will offer this Product to you at the same price than Stocked Products from 1st unit.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNase, RNase or protease activities.
- Complete solution: includes chelating agent.
- Versatile and convenient: pH adjusted for DNA/RNA work.
- Sterile: by autoclaving or filtration.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Composition: 0.1 M Tris-HCl, 0.010 M EDTA (10x).
- pH: 7.4 ± 0.05 at 25 ºC.
Pouch format – Includes for 1 L:
– Exactly pre-weighed powder (1,000 mL/pouch)
Aqueous solution format – Includes for 1 L:
– TE Ready-to-use Solution (10x)
- DNA and RNA procedures, as electrophoresis, storage, extraction and much more.
- Immuno-histochemistry procedures.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here