Tris-Glycine Buffer (pH 8.3)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Tris-Glycine Buffer (TG) is a high quality and convenient running buffer in native (non-denaturing) homogeneous and gradient poly-acrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE) of proteins. Tris-glycine gels resolve proteins by size. However, very small proteins and peptides do not resolve well due to interference from the glycine/pH discontinuity front.
It is also used to make Tris-glycine/20% methanol Western transfer buffer, which is the most frequently used protein transfer buffer for wet blot transfers.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0050||1 pouch (1,000 mL/pouch)||16 €|
|BR0051||5 pouch (1,000 mL/pouch)||65 €|
|BR0055||1 L (10x Solution)||33 €|
|BR0055-XL||4 L (10x Solution)||75 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: rigorous quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Proven performance: for protein electrophoresis.
- Consistency guaranteed.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Composition: 0.025 M Tris, 0.192 M glycine.
- pH: 8.3 ± 0.2 at 25 °C.
Tablets format – Includes for 1 pouch:
– Exactly pre-weighed pouchs (1,000 mL/pouch)
Aqueous solution format – Includes for 1 unit:
– 1,000 mL of Tris-Glycine Buffer
- Protein Electrophoresis.
- Denatured protein Electrophoresis.
- Polyacrylamide gel Electrophoresis.
- Western Blotting.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Room temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.