Tris-Glycine SDS Buffer (pH 8.3)
High Quality Molecular Biology Grade Buffer for a Reliable & Convenient use in a wide range of Applications
Tris-Glycine SDS (TG-SDS) is a high quality, reliable and convenient buffer that incorporates the denaturing agent sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS). Protein electrophoresis under denaturing conditions (SDS-PAGE) involves separating proteins based on their size. By treating the sample under denaturing and reducing conditions with SDS, proteins unfold and become coated with SDS detergent molecules.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|BR0052||1 pouch||1,000 mL/pouch||16 €|
|BR0052-XL||5 pouch||1,000 mL/pouch||65 €|
|BR0053||1 L||Ready-to-use||30 €|
|BR0053-XL||4 L||Ready-to-use||75 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Convenient: available in pouches and time-saving ready-to-use solution.
- Complete solution: includes the denaturing agent SDS.
- Proven performance: for protein electrophoresis.
- Consistency guaranteed.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Chemicals: Analytical grade.
- Composition: 0.025 M Tris, 0.192 M glycine, 0.10% SDS.
- pH: 8.3 ± 0.2 at 25°C.
Tablets format – Includes for pouch:
– Exactly pre-weighed powder (1,000 mL/Pouch)
Aqueous solution format – Includes for 1 L:
– 1,000 mL of Tris-Glycine SDS
- Protein electrophoresis.
- Denatured protein electrophoresis.
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- Western blotting.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
- Recommendations: Store the product in a dry place.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.