Highest Purity (>99%) & Stability for High-End PCR
TruePure™ dCTP offers highest purity and stability for High-End PCR. It is supplied as 100 mM clear aqueous solution (pH 8.5) and it has proven performance in all common Molecular Biology applications.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|N0094-S||20 µmol||0.2 mL of 100 mM solution||29 €|
|N0094||40 µmol||0.4 mL of 100 mM solution||52 €|
|N0094-XL||100 µmol||1 mL of 100 mM solution||99 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: greater than 99% confirmed by HPLC.
- Highly stable.
- Proven performance for PCR.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, protease, phosphatase, nuclease, human or E. coli DNA contamination.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Formula: C9H16N3O13P3
- Molecular Weight: 467.15 g/mol
- λmax pH 7.0= 271 nm
- ε at λmax, pH 7.0= 8.9 mmol-1cm-1
- Purity: > 99% confirmed by HPLC
- Concentration: 100 mM
- pH: 8.5
– 40 µmol TruePure™ dCTP
For use in all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Real-time PCR.
- High fidelity and long PCR.
- cDNA synthesis.
- DNA sequencing.
- DNA amplification.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
TruePure™ dNTPs Certification:
- Functionally tested in 18 kb long range PCR (template dilution from 20 to 1,000 pg), with a proofreading enzyme and by RT-PCR.
- Not contamination with bacterial and human DNA.
- Exempt of DNAse, Protease, Phosphatase, Nicking, Nuclease, Human or E. coli DNA activities guaranteed by appropriate Quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: 20 °C. For short term (up to one week), exposure to ambient temperature is possible.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.