Trypan Blue Solution, 0.4%
Reliable & Accurate viability dye for Quantifying Live vs Dead cells
Trypan Blue Solution, 0.4%, is routinely used as a cell stain to assess cell viability using the dye exclusion test. The dye exclusion test is used to determine the number of viable cells present in a cell suspension. It is based upon the concept that viable cells do not take up impermeable dyes (like Trypan Blue), but dead cells are permeable and take up the dye.
In this test, a cell suspension is simply mixed with dye and then visually examined to determine whether cells take up or exclude dye.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|CC007||100 mL||19 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-lot consistency.
- Proven performance for described applications.
- Consistency guaranteed.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
-100 mL Trypan Blue Solution, 0.4%.
- A viability dye for quantifying live versus dead cells.
- Strict quality controls in every phase of manufacturing to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature (15 – 30 °C)
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.