DNase-, RNase- & Protease-Free (Molecular Biology Grade)
Canvax™ UltraPure Water, DNase-, RNase- & Protease-Free, is a Extremely Pure Molecular Biology Grade Water suitable for most common Molecular Biology Applications.
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|E0320||5 x 10 mL||18 €|
|E0321||25 mL||16 €|
|E0322||500 mL||21 €|
|E0323||1,000 mL||34 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality: free of DNAse, RNase or protease contamination.
- Convenient: ideal for standardizing laboratory work.
- Proven Performance in described Applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- CAS Number: 7732-18-5
- Molecular Formula: H2O
- Molecular Weight: 18.02
- Filtration: filtered through a 0.3μ filter and tested for DNase-, RNase- & Protease activity.
- Conductivity at 25º C < 2µS/cm
- pH at 25º C 5.4 – 7.0
- Purification process: includes continuous deionization, reverse osmosis, ultraviolet light treatment, distillation, and 0.3μ filtration.
Includes for 1 liter:
– 1 liter of UltraPure Water, DNase-, RNase- & Protease-Free (Molecular Biology Grade)
- Buffer preparation.
- DNA/RNA purification.
- DNA sequencing and libraries.
- Gene mapping.
- Recombinant DNA and Cloning.
- PCR analysis.
- Northern Blot.
- Southern Blot.
Manufactured according to Strict quality control standards to ensure lot-to-lot consistency:
- DNase: Not detected.
- RNase: Not detected.
- Protease: Not detected.
- pH: pass.
- Conductivity: Pass.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment at Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.