WideUSE™ Plasmid Maxiprep Kit
For a Fast, Simple & Highly Efficient routinary Isolation of High Quality Plasmid preparations in Maxiprep format
WideUSE™ Plasmid Maxiprep Kit offers a fast, simple and Highly efficient method for the routinary isolation of high quality Plasmid preparations in Maxiprep format.
It introduces the Lysis control reagent (LCR) a color indicator which provides visual identification of optimum buffer mixing. This prevents common handling errors that lead to inefficient cell lysis and incomplete precipitation of SDS, genomic DNA and cell debris. This makes ideal for use by researchers who have not much experience with plasmid preparation as well as experienced scientists who want to be assured of maximum product yield.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0169||10 rxn||286 €|
|AN0169-XL||25 rxn||631 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality: of Plasmid DNA obtained, ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications. Achieve transfection grade plasmid purity.
- Fast: results in few minutes.
- Safe: avoids phenol-chloroform extraction.
- Complete solution: includes specialized filters to optional remove cellular debris from lysates.
- Maxi format.
- Technology: based on familiar anion-exchange columns.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for Maxiprep format:
– 110 mL Resuspension Solution
– 150 mL Lysis Solution (BLY)
– 110 mL Neutralization Solution
– 130 mL Equilibration Buffer
– 360 mL Wash Buffer (WB1)
– 130 mL Elution Buffer (EB)
– 1,500 µL Lysis control reagent (LCR)
– 25 mL TE Buffer
– 10 Plasmid Midi / Maxi Columns
– 200 µL RNase (50 mg/mL)
– 10 Folder Filters
All Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Digestion with restriction enzymes.
- Automated sequencing.
- PCR template.
- Bacterial transformation.
– Tested for the isolation of any Plasmid DNA from transformed E.coli.
– The quality of purified DNA is analysed by:
- Ratio 260/ 280.
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Digestion with restriction endonucleases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient temperature.
- Storage: All components should be stored at room temperature (15–25 °C) for up to 12 months without any reduction in performance. Store the RNAse A at -20 ºC. After addition of RNase A to Resuspension Solution can be stored at 4 ºC. Verify that the Lysis Solution (BLY) does not contain precipitated SDS due to the low temperatures. If necessary, dissolve the SDS heating at 37 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.