WideUSE™ Plasmid Purification Kit
For a Reliable, Convenient & Rapid routinary Isolation of High Quality Plasmid preparations in mini format
WideUse™ Plasmid Purification Kit offers a reliable, convenient and rapid method for routinary isolation of high quality plasmid preparations in mini format. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts. Comfortable CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns have packet an exclusive silica membranes and it binds up to 24 μg DNA.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0068-S||20 rxn||51 €|
|AN0068||50 rxn||71 €|
|AN0069||100 rxn||102 €|
|AN0069-XL||250 rxn||231 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: yields up to 24 µg.
- Pure plasmid DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Really fast and easy procedure: it takes 56 minutes to get results with minimal handling steps.
- Safe: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Convenient: ideal for routinary isolation of high quality plasmid preparations.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 50 Collection tubes
– 16 mL S-I Buffer
– 16 mL S-II Buffer
– 16 mL S-III Buffer
– 30 mL Binding Buffer
– 8 mL Washing Buffer
– 10 mL Elution Buffer
– 160 μL RNAse
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Digestion with restriction enzymes.
- Automated sequencing.
- PCR template.
- Bacterial transformation.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Tested for the isolation of any plasmid DNA from transformed E.coli.
- The Quality of Purified DNA is analysed by:
– Ratio 260/ 280 (1.8-2).
– Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
– Digestion with Restriction Endonucleases.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature (15–25 °C) , except RNAse A (-20 ºC).
- Recommendations: After addition of RNase A to Buffer S-I reagent can be stored at 4 ºC.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Veva, A. M. M. (2021). Production of T. gondii transgenic strains to characterize the tubulin cofactor B interactome (Doctoral dissertation, Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa, Escola Superior de Tecnologia da Saúde de Lisboa).
- Jiménez Muñoz, R. (2020). Desarrollo de herramientas fisiológicas y genómicas para mejorar la calidad postcosecha del fruto de calabacín.
- Maza-Márquez, P., Aranda, E., González-López, J., & Rodelas, B. (2020). Evaluation of the Abundance of Fungi in Wastewater Treatment Plants Using Quantitative PCR (qPCR). In Quantitative Real-Time PCR (pp. 79-94). Humana, New York, NY.
- Maza-Márquez, P., Castellano-Hinojosa, A., González-Martínez, A., Juárez-Jiménez, B., González-López, J., & Rodelas, B. (2019). Abundance of total and metabolically active Candidatus Microthrix and fungal populations in three full-scale wastewater treatment plants. Chemosphere.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.