Home » Products & Services » COVID Research
Ready-to-serve solutions to support your fight against Coronavirus
A novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), currently termed nCOV, was announced as the etiological agent of cases of ongoing Pneumonia outbreak in Wuhan City. Canvax Biotech, as leading and original Manufucturer of Most Innovative Molecular & Cell Biology Reagents offers solutions to fight against Coronavirus.
Being the Manufacturer of our products allows us to offer to our customers a high variety of options and flexibility to meet their unique needs at a reasonable price. As Original Manufacturers, we offer:
- High-Quality Assured: Canvax™ has aligned its corporate culture, people, processes and work methodologies towards Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Relevant Cost Savings in comparision with others suppliers.
- Experienced Staff: Canvax™ PhD Team has an average 20+ years’ experience hands-on. We will provide you support in any partnership step.
- Products on stock, ready-to-ship inmediately.
- Latest Equipment & Technologies: Canvax™ Headquarters, based in Córdoba (Spain), a 1,500 m2 fully-equipped lab.
Recommended Prices, Data Sheets, User Manuals & more Additional Info it is included in Product´s page. If you are interested to receive a Fast, Free & No-Obligation Quotation directly in your mail, visit Quote Request. As well, to solve any doubt about a Product before purchase it, contact our Expert Technical Team.
Quick links to Products
One-Step Coronavirus Detection
|qMAXSen™ SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Detection Kit [N1 and RNAse P genes-based assay]|
COVID Extraction Kits
|CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit (CE-IVD)|
|CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Minispin Kit (CE-IVD)|
|HigherPurity™ Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit|
|HigherPurity™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit|
|Saliva Sample Collection Kit|
|CVX™ Virus Collection & Processing Kit|
|Saliva RNA Sample Collection Kit|
Related Enzymes & Reagents
|M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase|
|Proteinase K (Lyophilized)|
|AMV Reverse Transcriptase|
The Spanish Ministry of Industry selects Canvax Biotech among the 50 national projects of the Covid-19 Aid Plan. Learn more >