Quantitative PCR (qPCR), also known as Real-Time PCR, has become a relevant tool in all Life Sciences labs, due its ability for simultaneously detection and quantification of DNA or RNA. Canvax™ qMAXSen™ products are an optimized MasterMixes which includes all the components required for real-time PCR, except sample DNA and Primers.
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes offers an exceptional Sensitivity and Performance for the two most used qPCR methods: intercalating Green Dyes based or Probe-based assays. Also shows a great versatility due its compability with the most used real-time PCR instruments and includes the option of ROX™ as the internal passive reference dye which the reporter-dye signal can be normalized during data analysis.
Canvax™ qMAXSen™ qPCR Kits has been Nominee as «Best New Life Sciences Product of 2018» at Scientists’ Choice Awards®. Learn more
Advantages & Features:
- Exceptional Sensitivity.
- High Specificity.
- Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments.
- Convenient: includes internal passive reference dye.
- Great signal-to-noise ratio.
- Safe: minimize contamination risk due its optimized protocol that reduces pipetting steps.
- Accurate Quantification.
- Price-Advantage: starting at 25€/mL.
- Longer Shelf life: 24 months from the date of purchase due a novel manufacturing process.
- Products in stock: Ready-to-ship immediately.
- Results or Refunds: product covered by Canvax™ Risk-free Warranty.
Recommended Prices, Data Sheets, User Manuals & more Additional Info it is included in Product´s page. If you are interested to receive a Fast, Free & No-Obligation Quotation directly in your mail, visit Quote Request. As well, to solve any doubt about a Product before purchase it, contact our Expert Technical Team.
Quick links to Products
One-Step Coronavirus Detection
|qMAXSen™ SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Detection Kit [N1 and RNAse P genes-based assay]|
If you have any doubts, please use our Selection Guide Tools below to choose the right qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMix to ensure the success of your research.