A Sequence Assembly consists on fitting together all the reads from a High-Throughput Dequencing to generate a set of contigs (large fragments separated by gaps) that make up a genome.
Reference-guided genome assembly is a technique that aligns short reads to a reference genome that is used as template. This technique is useful for re-sequencing or variant analysis.
Workflow for Reference-Guided Genome Assembly:
- Quality check of raw reads.
- Trimming of Adapters.
- Mapping against a reference Genome.
- Comprehensive Report.
Advantages & Features
- Highly Specialized & Largest Range: 300+ different Life Sciences Services availables.
- Latest Equipment & Technologies: made in Canvax™ Headquarters, based in Córdoba (Spain), a 1,500 m2 fully-equipped lab.
- Experienced Staff: Canvax™ PhD Team has an average 20+ years’ experience hands-on.
- Cost-Advantage: due the use of Highly Innovative & Premium Quality Products, manufactured by Canvax™.
- Trustworthy: Confidentiality Agreement, Technical Advice, regular updates, Go-No Go steps, and much more.
- Custom-tailored & Modularized Services: to assure that every step meets your needs.
- Bilingual Technical Support: for easier understanding, your inquiries would be answered in Spanish or English.
Canvax™ have complete with great Results really different types of R&D Services, to Big Pharmaceuticals Companies, CROs, Industry, or Academia Research Centers worldwide. If you are interested in a Fast, Free & No-Obligation Quotation for your Project, please, visit Quote Request, even when your Project is not included in the listing or looks related.
Since 2001, Canvax™ has been an Original Manufacturer & Supplier of the Most Innovative Solutions, Services, Kits and R&D Reagents inside the Life Sciences field. Awarded as Most Innovative Company in 2014, with 10 Technologies Patented Worldwide or Unprecedented Milestones achieved, Canvax™ markets all its unmatched know-how, exclusive Expertise and worldwide leading R&D knowledge through its Reliable, Cost-effective and Easy-to-use Innovative Solutions.