Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) has contributed to knowledge about ultrastructure of the cells and tissues during the last 80 years, and it continues nowadays. TEM technology could provide information about cellular and tissue structure and a large diversity of processes that occur inside.
TEM generate results which could be transformed in image that must be analyzed to obtain the information that it hides, with a resolution in the nanometer range. The Transmission Electron Microscopy Image Analysis supply a Customized Service adapted to each project, selecting the appropriated target in every case and delivering a comprehensive report which includes: raw data analysis and illustrative graphs from the obtained results.
Workflow for Transmission Electron Microscopy Image Analysis:
- Quality check of image and editing (if necessary).
- Computational Image Analysis.
- Obtaining raw data.
- Quality check of raw data.
- Processing raw data.
- Obtaining results and graphs.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Comprehensive Report.
Advantages & Features
- Highly Specialized & Largest Range: 300+ different Life Sciences Services availables.
- Latest Equipment & Technologies: made in Canvax™ Headquarters, based in Córdoba (Spain), a 1,500 m2 fully-equipped lab.
- Experienced Staff: Canvax™ PhD Team has an average 20+ years’ experience hands-on.
- Cost-Advantage: due the use of Highly Innovative & Premium Quality Products, manufactured by Canvax™.
- Trustworthy: Confidentiality Agreement, Technical Advice, regular updates, Go-No Go steps, and much more.
- Custom-tailored & Modularized Services: to assure that every step meets your needs.
- Bilingual Technical Support: for easier understanding, your inquiries would be answered in Spanish or English.
Canvax™ have complete with great Results really different types of R&D Services, to Big Pharmaceuticals Companies, CROs, Industry, or Academia Research Centers worldwide. If you are interested in a Fast, Free & No-Obligation Quotation for your Project, please, visit Quote Request, even when your Project is not included in the listing or looks related.
Since 2001, Canvax™ has been an Original Manufacturer & Supplier of the Most Innovative Solutions, Services, Kits and R&D Reagents inside the Life Sciences field. Awarded as Most Innovative Company in 2014, with 10 Technologies Patented Worldwide or Unprecedented Milestones achieved, Canvax™ markets all its unmatched know-how, exclusive Expertise and worldwide leading R&D knowledge through its Reliable, Cost-effective and Easy-to-use Innovative Solutions.