Canvax has extensive experience in the transfer, development, and validation of a wide-range of ELISA and other plate-based assay configurations.
- Immunoassay: Sandwich assay, competitive, indirect, qualitative or quantitative, etc.
- Signal transduction: chromogenic, fluorogenic, etc.
2- Raw materials and Protocol Definition:
- Microplate: chemical surface, brand, format.
- Concentration and type of capture molecule: antigen, mAb, aptamer,etc) and detection molecule (antigen, antibody).
- Detection molecule conjugation with different labels: enzyme, fluorochrome, etc.
- Buffer composition and pH of the different reagents: blocking buffer, sample diluent, conjugate diluent, washing buffer, stop solution, etc.
- Type of substrate.
- Time and temperature of incubation.
3- Final Product Characterization
- Inter and intra: (lot, assay, lab and user) reproducibility.
- Limit of Detection, low and high limits of quantification, linear range.
- Sample analysis, diagnostic and analytical specificity and sensibility.
- Stability Studies.
4- Immunoassay Production
- Pilot production and scale-up manufacturing.
- Production of ELISA immunoassays designed externally.
Advantages & Features
- Highly Specialized & Largest Range: 300+ different Life Sciences Services availables.
- Latest Equipment & Technologies: made in Canvax™ Headquarters, based in Córdoba (Spain), a 1,500 m2 fully-equipped lab.
- Experienced Staff: Canvax™ PhD Team has an average 20+ years’ experience hands-on.
- Cost-Advantage: due the use of Highly Innovative & Premium Quality Products, manufactured by Canvax™.
- Trustworthy: Confidentiality Agreement, Technical Advice, regular updates, Go-No Go steps, and much more.
- Custom-tailored & Modularized Services: to assure that every step meets your needs.
- Bilingual Technical Support: for easier understanding, your inquiries would be answered in Spanish or English.
Canvax™ have complete with great Results really different types of R&D Services, to Big Pharmaceuticals Companies, CROs, Industry, or Academia Research Centers worldwide. If you are interested in a Fast, Free & No-Obligation Quotation for your Project, please, visit Quote Request, even when your Project is not included in the listing or looks related.
Since 2001, Canvax™ has been an Original Manufacturer & Supplier of the Most Innovative Solutions, Services, Kits and R&D Reagents inside the Life Sciences field. Awarded as Most Innovative Company in 2014, with 10 Technologies Patented Worldwide or Unprecedented Milestones achieved, Canvax™ markets all its unmatched know-how, exclusive Expertise and worldwide leading R&D knowledge through its Reliable, Cost-effective and Easy-to-use Innovative Solutions.